Assist with the development of creative ideas within the 2D / brand communications skill area. Demonstrating initiative and teamwork skills to deliver breakthrough, differentiated customer experiences for local and international clients. This may include retail stores, in-store communication, brand identity, digital touch-points (in-store, on-line & mobile), pop-ups, showrooms, dealerships, exhibitions, and in-store merchandising. Working in teams to develop solutions that integrate 2D, 3D and digital design and maintaining, at all times, the highest standards of design and client management.
• Present concept work internally and participate in client presentations.
• Work on multiple projects for different clients simultaneously.
• Input into the Inform and Define stages of the IDEA Process.
• Input into the direction of design projects through the full IDEA process
• Involved with creative brainstorms to help establish design solutions.
• Develop an understanding of the customer journey model.
• Take active involvement in the full design process – from concept generation,
design development, guidelines development and implementation.
• Actively involved in the design of world-class multi-channel creative solutions
• Support team leaders and directors and run smaller projects where required.
• Take a pro-active and hands-on approach to the overall concept design and visualisation of creative work.
• Assist team leaders with the guiding and mentoring of junior designers & interns.
• Monitor and circulate latest design-related trends information
• Pro-active in sourcing new materials and innovations.
• Develop links with counter-part team members from different functional areas
within the studio.
• Learn to manage time effectively to adhere to project timelines and budgets.
• Deliver projects within the agreed timelines.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
• Proven track record in creative idea generation and development along with
a challenging outlook to creative briefs
• Understanding of the complete customer / visitor journey from virtual
• Exceptional presentation, organisational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Results-oriented, hands-on and self-motivated
• Well skilled in all Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design), Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and be instrumental in sharing this knowledge with other members of the team
OTHER ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• The role holder must be willing and able to undertake UK and/or international travel