We’re looking for a talented Senior Client Manager to join our Amsterdam Studio
We’re looking for a Senior Client Manager with ambition; someone who is 100% solid in project management (including project finance); have excellent Microsoft Office skills and a brand- and retail background. You’ll be a quick thinker and do-er, with exceptional relationship building skills.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, the role of Senior Client Manager is to take a lead role in the delivery of client projects, mentoring the Client Manager and supporting the Client Services Director.
The ideal candidate should have a proven experience of the ability to deliver all aspects of projects, from brief through to installation and completion, on time and on budget. They should also be able to demonstrate the ability to spot new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Retain and grow existing business on client Clients.
- Assist the Client Director in producing high quality, strategic client development plans.
- Take an active role in preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Initiate and attend kick-off and briefing meetings both internally and externally with appropriate resource if required.
- Follow all financial processes as detailed in the Procedures manual including credit checks, ensuring Client PO’s are received prior to work commencing.
- Prepare the fee proposal as required and obtain sign off from Client Director. Ensure quotations of hours and costs provided the Project Manager are negotiated and agreed with each of the relevant design and production teams and sign off authorisations are met.
- Prepare budgets within Synergist to enable accurate project tracking and ensure the Production budgets are entered by the Production team.
- Maintain the budgets and update Synergist on a daily basis, as required, for any changes in scope making sure appropriate revisions are made.
- Escalate any significant variances to project plan, as advised by the Project Managers (including timings, commercial, quality and risks etc) and agree actions with the Client Director.
- Notify the client of amendments to the agreed formal quotation.
- Ensure target Gross Margin is achieved and monitored on all projects.
- Maintain positive client communication at relevant stages providing updates as required.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings with the client, as required.
- Complete contact reports for all calls/meetings and distribute appropriately.
- Complete client debriefs and explore future opportunities with the client.
- Reconcile hours, costs, margin and invoices at the end of the project.
- Seek lines of approval to ensure appropriate projects are photographed with the support of the Marketing Manager.
- Update the project pipeline as required with the invoicing schedules of all known projects. Ensure the data is consistent with Synergist.
- Maintain an awareness of the clients’ business objectives, plans and target audience, and ensure that appropriate opportunities are identified to generate further demand for Green Room services.
- Contribute positively to the client services and workload and GM/WIP meetings with concise information.
- Ensure the Synergist Sales and Marketing database is kept up-to-date with the Marketing Manager.
- Assist the Managing Partner and Client Director in the creation of accurate weekly, monthly and annual invoice forecasting.
- Mentor the Client Managers, directing workload and ensuring the Green Room Way processes are followed to deliver projects on time and on budget.