Green Room is a journey, we’re investing in experience, investing in talent, investing in our future and we’re looking for super-talented people to join us on the next stage of our exciting adventure.
If you are an experienced Project/Account Manager and have a brand and retail background – you sound like just who we are looking for to join our team in Birmingham!
The role of Senior Client Project Manager is to take a lead in the delivery of client projects ensuring the best customer experience; mentoring the Client Project Manager and supporting the Client Director. You will be commercially aware and able to deliver projects with the support of others within the business, on time and on budget. You will also have the ability to spot new business opportunities with existing clients.
Sound like you? Then don’t delay getting touch, we’d love to hear from you…
KEY PROJECT DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead on the delivery of all projects within the client group, to ensure pro-active client servicing for best customer service and business profitability.
- Implement the Projects Process, ensuring all governance is adhered to in the preparation and delivery of work, ensuring quality is at the heart of everything delivered.
- Prepare and distribute Project plans for each project, instructing the Projects Assistant and/ or Operations Manager of the booking of required resource through workload, against key milestones.
- Inspire in creative briefs ensuring the output is on brand and on brief, acting as a client guardian
- Take an active role in preparing and delivering client presentations, presenting independently if required.
- Take ownership of problems and successful resolution for their own projects and contribute positively to problem solving to the wider team when consulted, escalating to the Client Director where required.
- Advise the team and lead on production requirements where applicable.
- Where appropriate advise on/ or ensure that a review of development drawings and proposed materials has been completed, seeking team expertise where required.
- Organise manufacture of production units with approved supply partners and ensure all QA / QC measures are in place as appropriate and compliance is achieved.
- Produce quotations of hours and costs and project proposals for approval as governance dictates.
- Track all estimates and actuals throughout a project to ensure that target gross margins are being met, escalating any foreseen issues to the Client Director in good time to manage impact.
- Liaise with the Client Director to provide information to update the bi-weekly Sales Forecast Manage all
- Manage the Project Assistants and Client Project Managers across all day-to-day activity and responsibilities, directing, mentoring and ensuring the accounts are run successfully and profitably.
- Develop and nurture positive relationships within existing client contacts. Maintain an awareness of the clients’ business objectives, plans and target audience, and ensure that appropriate opportunities are identified acting entrepreneurially to identify new opportunities to generate further demand for Green Room services.
- Contribute to and support the Client Director with strategic development and growth of client accounts.