One of the main drivers of retail visits in the digital age is human interactions and brand experiences. Once you’ve enticed customers into your retail environment, the next challenge is to encourage engagement, disrupt the habitual shop, drive sales and ensure they remain immersed in your brand space.
Download our thinking below to find out about the six tactics that we’ve identified in order to encourage moments of dwell, and ultimately time spent in-store.
- Entertain me
- Provide context that enables moments of mindfulness
- Extend your welcome beyond your core customer
- Nature calms, relaxes, slows us down
- Enhance sociable scene setting
- Enable exploration in your layout