Green Room are a design agency working at the intersection of physical and digital, expressing brands across many channels from physical retail, to dotcom and social.
We are looking for 2D/Graphic creatives for our Amsterdam studio who have branding experience gained at an agency or working in a creative studio client-side, who are passionate about crafting great design and comfortable expressing their ideas across traditional and digital touchpoints. The work you will be producing will be realised as ideas, concepts, campaigns, interactions, immersive experiences, off-line, on-line and in real life.
The role will involve working with the Executive Creative Director, Client Services, Digital & wider Studio teams to create, develop and manage creative solutions for brand identities, campaigns, communications and digital & social assets. Delivering projects as diverse as art direction & photoshoots and experiential activations, to brand guidelines and merchandise design on behalf of our clients. The skills we need you to have are;
- Strong visual & verbal design communication skills, with excellent visualisation ability – the ability to express yourself using creativity is critical to this role.
- Able to deliver projects/tasks of varying complexity, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure – with the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with all stakeholders.
- An understanding of all stages of the design process from creative idea generation, to development (including production of detailed design documentation & specifications) and implementation.
- Comfortable in senior level client presentations and able to support the presentation of our creative work when required.
- Experienced and familiar with the majority of industry standard design tools – After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign – as well as proficiency in all Office based admin programmes.
- A passion for commercial brand design, an awareness of how cultural and demographic differences influence creative solutions and an ability to analyse customer/consumer research to understand key insights.
- To be able to react quickly, be willing to learn and respond well to constructive feedback.
- You are motivated to see the big picture and focussed enough to sweat the detail.
At a minimum, you will have a degree in graphic design, advertising or other similarly relevant creative design discipline and experience gained within a design consultancy or a global in-house creative team producing work for brands.
Sound like you? Then get in touch below!